Register an account for free if you don’t have one.
Identify Music or TV with Python SDK
- If you want to recognize music, you need a Audio Recognition project. ( See How to Recognize Music )
- If you want to detect tv channels, you need a Live Channel Detection project. ( See How to Detect Live TV Channels )
- Save the information of “host”, “access_key”, “access_secret” of your project.
Move to GitHub
We’ve published our Python-SDK to GitHub along with the demos.
You can find test.py in each folders for different environments:
- Mac: https://github.com/acrcloud/acrcloud_sdk_python/tree/master/mac/x86-64
- Linux: https://github.com/acrcloud/acrcloud_sdk_python/tree/master/linux/x86-64
- Win64: https://github.com/acrcloud/acrcloud_sdk_python/tree/master/windows/win64
- Win32: https://github.com/acrcloud/acrcloud_sdk_java/tree/master/windows/win32/
See Example Instructions for quick trial.
Contact us if you have any question or special requirement about the Demo or SDK: email@example.com
See Python SDK Reference to start integration.