What is ACRCloud
ACRCloud provides various Audio Recognition Services for various requirements such as find music by sound, monitor media on radio & TV, detect TV channels for multi-screen interactions, copyright detection and etc.
Why Choose ACRCloud
ACRCloud is the champion of MIREX2015 Audio Fingerprinting Task, organized by the International Music Information Retrieval Systems Evaluation Laboratory (IMIRSEL) at the Graduate School of Library and Information Science (GSLIS), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC).
The recognition rate of ACRCloud is above 98% in normal environment and the average recognition speed is 3~5 seconds.
The follow picture shows how ACRCloud Works.
- Projects: project is a manager that binds buckets with your apps for different application scenarios;
- Buckets: bucket is a private container that manages audio fingerprints of contents that you want to recognize with your client apps;
- SDKs and Tools: we provide recognition sdks, fingerprinting tools and other common used tools for various applications;
- A typical development flow is: create a bucket, a project, and integrate SDKs to start using ACR.
How to Get Started
- Register an account for free.
- Follow the Tutorials for quick trial.
- Refer to the SDKs, WebAPIs or Fingerprinting Tools to start your development.