Register an account for free if you don’t have one.
Monitoring Media on Radio & TV
Media Monitoring (Custom Content) Service helps you build the broadcast monitoring system for monitoring and tracking your own contents such as the advertisement, TV shows/series, songs and movies.
Let’s get started!
Upload your media file into the bucket you just created.
After uploading, refresh the page, status “ready” means you’ve uploaded the file successfully.
Step 3 – Broadcast Database (highly recommended)
Click “Broadcast Database” under Broadcast Monitoring on the left sidebar, click “Create Project” on the Broadcast Database Monitoring Projects page, browse the channels by selecting the continents -> countries -> channels or search the channels you want to monitor on the search bar, click the “+” icon to select the channels then click “Create Project” to go into the “Project Details”page, key in the “Project Name” and select your own bucket on the bucket dropdown list, then click “Create” to finish creating the project.
Step 4 – Broadcast Database (highly recommended)
Find the channels you want to see: You can select the “Continent” -> “Country” and search keywords, channel ID or City to find the channels you are monitoring;
Click the icon next to the search bar to download the list of the channels in this project;
Click the blank space of “Custom ID” to add/edit your custom ID of the channels, you can get these custom IDs on Callback URL;
Click the icon next to the “URLs” to add your own backup stream URLs, you can change the URLs that you added;
Step 5 – Broadcast Database (highly recommended)
- Callback URL (highly recommended): It will push the results to your server, please refer to the doc here;
- Monitoring API: You can call the endpoint to get the historical results, please refer to the doc here;
- Download reports: You can download the .xslx reports by choosing the period and clicking the “Download” button on the “Broadcast Results” page (Click the channel ID of each channel to get in this page);
Step 3 – Custom Streams
Create a custom streams project and bind your own bucket.
- In this tutorial, we choose to monitor streams on ACRCloud. If you want to build broadcast monitoring system on your own server, please refer to https://github.com/acrcloud/acrcloud_local_monitor. For the difference between ACRCloud server and local server, please refer to Server Location for Broadcast Monitoring.
- Enable 3rd Party ID Integration if you need IDs of Spotify, Deezer and Youtube etc.
Step 4 – Custom Streams
Click on the name of the project just created to enter the “Stream Management” page. Add the radio stream url to the project as the follow picture shows.
- To see the results quickly, choose Real-time Result in this tutorial. However, if you don’t want to analyze the raw result by yourself, leave it blank. For more information, see Music Monitoring Result Type.
- If you need to save the audio segment when your content shows up on broadcast you are monitoring, check the “Record Identified Items“, please contact us to get pricing.
Step 5 – Custom Streams
Click on the stream ID in stream management page to enter the monitoring log page.
Refresh the log page to see new result and you can download the log between selected dates.
ACRCloud also provides Console API to help you manage ( add, update, delete, pause, start ) your streams automatically and easily.
Please refer to Branding Guidelines to place our brand on your products and contact us for the up to 20% off discount!